Who we are and why we are in business
Commonwealth Pain & Spine seeks to improve the lives of the patients in our care by respecting their pain and by passionately delivering to them only the most innovative, safe, responsible and clinically proven pain relief possible.
We strive to “flip the script” from a surgery first delivery model to a less evasive and more cost efficient care model for our patients.
Our team of world-class physicians, administrators and staff empathize with the needs of our patients. We recognize that their pain is exhausting, debilitating and limits their quality of life. We believe that relief from chronic pain is achievable in various degrees through our intelligent and multimodal team-based approach.
What does success look like?
Commonwealth Pain & Spine is becoming the largest and most well-respected pain management network in our region by continuously:
- Attracting, retaining and nurturing a staff of the best and brightest pain management experts in the nation – physicians and support staff.
- Committing to a patient-centered delivery model.
- Responsibly serving the needs of our patients and leading efforts to reduce opioid dependency in the communities we serve and;
- Making a commitment to research, development and execution of evolving, state-of-the-art procedures, treatments, therapies and ancillary services.
- Compassion and Empathy
- A “No-Nonsense” Approach
- Honesty and Transparency
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Patient Satisfaction
The entire CPA team is committed to providing levels of patient satisfaction and overall clinical outcomes that far exceed the expectations of the medical community, referring physicians and our customers.